Pages

Subscribe:

Wish U A Very Happy Birhday Heer

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Appy Appy B'day Jaaniya my TRUE ANGEL


Happy Birthday To Janiya`Heer` 

~*~**~*~
 


`SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING MY Jaaniya [:*] n yaa Bilo Rani of Chweety Meown
 .
 

I HAD TO BAKE YOU A CAKE FIRST, LOl, We LOVE U !!umwahazzz …[:*]
 

 ``HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY Sweet Sweet Jaaniya!``
 

YOU are such a sweetheart and really nice person from heart. This gift may be
nothing for you...And the word which express to you will be meaningless; But it
is a silent way to express my heart felt wishes on your Birhtday!


MY DARLING Jaaniya,

SURELY I WOULD HAVE BAKED YOU A CAKE.LOL!!
 

LIKE YOU NEED ALL THAT SWEETNESS, HUH?? AW, NO, YOU ARE SWEET ENOUGH AS IT IS!
 
SERIOUSLY, DEAREST OF ALL MY FRIENDS.  I WISH FOR YOU ALL THE BEST, YOU HAVE BEEN
SUCH A TRUE
 WITH WHOM I SHARED MY FEELINGS, PROBLEMS, ALWAYS READY TO PICK ME up for
sharing yours, giving the same importance in your life as I do. WHEN I AM DOWN,
You are always there with
 YOUR
INSPIRING, SWEET FRIENDLY , and COMPASSIONATE WORDS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment