Pages

Subscribe:

Wish U A Very Happy Birhday Heer

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Appy Appy B'day Jaaniya my TRUE ANGEL


MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH A THOUSAND MORE BIRTHDAYS, MY DEAR Jaaniya Aunty hhehee , 
IF YOU WANT 
TO LIVE THAT LONG, !LOL
I KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS ALWAYS, THIS IS THE BEST GIFT
 
I CAN GIVE YOU ,
 
MY FRIEND, AND I ASK FOR `HEALING` FOR YOUR WHOLE BEING,
 
TAKE CARE LOVE, FROM ME
AND A LOT OF OTHERS, MAY GOD BLESS YOU Jaan se bhi Jaaniya ko,
 
EACH AND EVERY DAY!
 
MUCH LOVE 
J

Ab main Ab main dur hato shoni-moni{Vikrant}, Now my chance to wish my Bilo Rani >
J<  Bilo rani kaho to abhi jaan dey dun..
Humari sweet friend,
you have been angel friend with shona ever since,
 
the Touchwood types “Angel soulmates!” 
J and my relation with you is becos of shone.. but I say you also meant a lot for me.. as you so nice talking to me.. though we don’t have that much big talk but yaa surely a sweet one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment