Pages

Subscribe:

Wish U A Very Happy Birhday Heer

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Appy Appy B'day Jaaniya my TRUE ANGEL


Whr to Start hmmmm 
JAB ME MET ><
we met many years before around +3 year 
tht tym v ware formal frnds ... n u use to feel im all wys busy with my Gf's lol 
n i use to feel ur Getting Married </3  n ur elder thn me around 3/4 years ... bt nva got serious on Such Things 
then u deleted ur account n v lost each other   around 2 years h na ?   then 1 days i thot to Feel PROUD tht im INDIEN 
so i join the comm "PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN"  n just Posted without any reason n wnt off then i got REQ n  Scrap 
n nva knw its u just Added cz i ws getting Bore so thot to chat n then Delete  =)) 
bt Glad u Found me n evn im Lucky u Found me then our Frnd ship Ride went to next lvl n V b come Besties >
thn i cm to knw Ur ANTY </3   uaaaa uaaaaaa lol re lol  
bt such kind of silly things Dsnt make any Diff in My LOVE 4 u >< :">  u r vry close to my Heart 
im really thing full to GOD ji 4 gifting me My JAANIYA in Face of HEER >
dr r lost n lots of things about U n ME dnt knw wht wht to share :">  bt the Best tym i Share with u whn V meet :"> in REAL 
those days ware really Wonder full the y way u CARE n make me feel spcl whn i really needed sum1 to Support me
u did it so well ... which i nva Expcted n 1 think i must sy ur vry Good Cook osm ... i love Chole Bhutura +  Alu parotha + Alu Bits  + Green Rice + blah blah 
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa im Missing all    those things kab khilare ho  meko huh im missing it Punjabn Anty  
nw serious huh ,... v r close to each other n i really wanted this Cute Relation must goo 4va n eva til i Suciude 
i vl b all ws with u as i ws n i want u to b with me eva n eva ... i realy dnt feel der is not an Exact Word to Dserb u how much spcl ur 4 me :|
all i cn say nva feel Alone tim ur SWEETU is Alive 8) muaaaaaah lots n lots n lots of love 4 u im really sry im not in mumbai to Spend ur Bday with u or to wish u 
im really sry bt Shurly i vl come soon n take u on DATE Plomise Muaaaaaaaaaah >:D< if u promise u meko sab kuch khilaoge :D warna ni aara mein  huh 
tc of ur self n b happy all ws god bless in tons n Tons ... innna saaaaaaaaaaaaara thanks 4 eva thing muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah >< ur "Sweetu baby"
Touch Wood to our Lovable Relation  

No comments:

Post a Comment